Analytics are a crucial tool for helping to understand your site visitors and their experiences on your site. Analytics are imperative to any successful internet marketing campaign or new development initiative, and without paying close attention to them you are driving blindfolded. Curotec uses your analytics to measure the success and results of certain actions, and to refine our approach for the next go-around so you can be sure you’re getting maximum return on investment.
Analytics let you understand these key metrics about your site
- Number of visits and unique visits
- Number of pages viewed
- Time spent on site and individual pages
- How the user found your site
- If they came from a search engine, what they typed to find you
- What type of device, web browser and screen resolution settings the visitor is using
- Where the visitor is located geographically
- What websites are referring traffic to yours
- What percentage of visitors hit the back button in the first 10 seconds of being on your site
If there’s one thing we understand at Curotec, it’s data. It can either be the most powerful weapon in your online arsenal, or thin air floating around doing nothing. Let us show you just how directly these virtual numbers can affect your real world tangible numbers.